I've been raiding the charity shops again. I picked this one up for a whopping €1 in town -along with a few other trinkets that will appear in daily studies over the next while.
I found the pattern difficult to depict, but I got there in the end, even though this one took longer than it should have. I put the entire piece in the blender again -porcelain always looks better blended, I think. Once again, the camera hasn't really picked up the subtleties in the whites. I'm sure it's not the camera -I can't blame the technology.
Here's the setup I used:
I won't be posting for the next week or so as I'll be working to some tight deadlines. So, à bientôt mes amis.